Who wants to meet me?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never in my life after diapers did I poop my pants. But I sharted once.
oh I pooped 'em and good....just couldn't get the gear off fast enough. would have got away with it too, if not for a concerned riding partner checking to see why I was stopped by the trees....

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys go hang with Overkill1313 and enjoy talking of loves lost and what could have been..... I'll rock the house with LHF..

Just sayin...

I asked Kevin when he was going riding so we could hook up and ride this season because i want to see his hovercraft work.......he's giving me the gears about my turbo all the time.....

you probably should have read a few of the threads today before you pass judgement Ian.........seriously..... Saying.

Last edited:

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh I pooped 'em and good....just couldn't get the gear off fast enough. would have got away with it too, if not for a concerned riding partner checking to see why I was stopped by the trees....

Had a guy at work do that. He kept working. When the chit had worked its way half way up his back the supervisor sent him home.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Geesh, we sure made a mess of this thread, lets get it back on track for Kevin........

Sorry for Highjacking your thread!

So.......... other than the Hobbit,

"who wants to Meet Me",........... Kevin J. Bo? aka....... LHF?
I know everything and have a opinion that i know everything, I can dive deeper, swim further and come up dryer than anyone else......

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Geesh, we sure made a mess of this thread, lets get it back on track for Kevin........

I know everything and have a opinion that i know everything, I can dive deeper, swim further and come up dryer than anyone else......

We need snow badly:d:d:d

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Would i goto a mosh pit to meet him , no . Would i stop on a ride to see his sled go or just say i have met him for sure. Already said i would help unstuck him, but if he doesnt make me laugh im pushin the sled back in:beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I asked Kevin when he was going riding so we could hook up and ride this season because i want to see his hovercraft work.......he's giving me the gears about my turbo all the time.....

you probably should have read a few of the threads today before you pass judgement Ian.........seriously..... Saying.

Thanks for the concern Neil.... Passing judgement???? seriously??? me??? WTF right do I have to pass judgement on anyone????

All in fun my friend....:d:d

Tee... anyone who says they haven't at one time since diapers chit thier pants is either lying or has not truely lived.... Just sayin...

LHF... Shart counts... if you can wipe it it happened... thats a very 1/2 azzed attempt, but counts none the less. if your gonna make a mess might as well have a good story to tell.....

Top Bottom