Who has the best deep and steep

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:confused:Looking for help in deciding where to go this weekend.
I have Sat and 1/2 of Sun to ride,so im trying to figure out the best place for Sat.Would like some severe deep stuff to fully test my turbo.Thanks:rant:

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
;)Ken from Speacilty is supposed to be comming up with a new 800XP single turbo but i dont know where hes going to ride on sat,either Blue,Allen,Clemina.
I would come to Blue but i dont know the area very well yet.Only been there once with Ken:confused:

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i dont know how the highways are right now...a goo person to ask is BLUE JEWL because her husband works for the high ways dept. and they have touring...and there are many other sledders coming. u could probly talk to one of thhem in letting u tag along...if u do talk to BLUE JEWL tell them bradley sent ya

Last edited by a moderator:

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where ever you go be careful on the climbs. There is lots of snow but the higher you climb there are lots of rocks just under the snow. In Revy last weekend a guy on a RMK 900 broke his shock by hitting a rock. Most land mines in the flat areas are covered very well but guys were digging through to the rocks when climbing.

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:D I was in Mcbride last sat,had baggage so we could'nt go far.
Too cold for a long pull too.Was in Allen weekend before and yes it was really rocky there,and also hard to find any powder.But she should be totally different this weekend.If i can find someone going to Blue i'll hit there first.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
im in blue....but im not to experinced on the bigger sleds yet...i just started riding the 800 and im 15...but id be happy to go with any one...im always up for new ridng partners and experince

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well if i come that way and i got the room, you can if you want send me your tel# to my e-mail and ill pick you up on my way through

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
....i live in blue river...i can ride my sled from my home to any where around here...accept fin and ground hog :(

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The last place i was there it was past Blue a ways, i"ll find out the name in the morning. unless someone knows where the best hills are around Blue

Top Bottom