which gloves for my cold sissy hands?

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I get cold hands easily.. looking to buy new gloves this year

Was looking at the Klim line up, but the stores only stock the togwatee .. Was hoping to try on the fusion and summit before ordering a set

I find that I generally don't ride for long enough periods of time for my grip heaters to really work, more like short bursts

What "super warm" gloves do you have ?

Pretty much has to be goretex and have huge gauntlets

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i used cheap azzed ice fishing gloves last year. worked really good, thin, always dry and always had warm hands. and best of all cheap only like 20-30 bucks a pair at walmart. 1 pair lasted all season but will need new ones for this year. and because they are cheap its easier to swallow if someone leaves them on the trailer or deck at the end of the day.

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I get cold hands really fast aswell and i found that those 3 fingered gloves work good they fell a little weird at first but now thats all i use, Im not sure who makes them tho

Redlineryan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I actually got a thin pair of oakleys that i thought would be for technical riding and i would just use them once i get to the top but they ended up being warmer than all my others. ill probably be getting another pair of oakleys but a bit thicker for the ride to the top. their pretty good for staying dry to.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of Arctiva gloves and they have a zippered pocket on top that is for those little hand warmer things. They work really good and were only $50-60.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mitts will always be warmer than gloves, costco has head ski gloves with long cuffs for $20 or so. klim gloves are supposed to be good, expensive.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bring along half a dozen pairs of gloves, hands will be warm and dry all day!

ren

Reaction score
I have got one or two of these before. They seem allright. They stay dry. Some times a little to dry!
funny-pictures-hand-job-gloves.jpg

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL, those will work!!! Actually i thought the Togwotee was a softer more flexible glove than the other two, they felt bulky and loose and stiff. But i also like a tighter fitting glove and it just may be they way they fit my hands.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of Auclair heli guide gloves for really cold days on the trail. Warmest gloves I have owned, but I find they are to warm when I am playing and working hard so I wear a thinsulate lined leather work glove generously lathered with boot wax(waterproofing) once I get into the alpine.

summ-it-up

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a set of the black leather gloves from ski doo. kinda feel lke the hulk with big knuckle guards on them. they do real good for the trip up, then i'll switch to the klim powerXcross. gloves.jpg

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use some 6 yr old Burton snowboard mitts for the trail ride up and home
Then i have a few pairs of snowboard "spring" gloves
Similar to the Klim powercoss i think
Look like a motox glove but have a small amount of insulation in them
Mitts are about $80 and the spring gloves are about $40 a piece
Nothing beats a dry pair of gloves after u soak the first pair

Top Bottom