1 - Golden Rim
2 - Prestige
3 - Glenogle Lodge

Any other place sledder recommend
Thanks

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have stayed at the super 8 a few times good parking but no restaurant but lots within a little walk,been goood for me.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
We've Stayed At Them All.... I Truly Love The Personal Service From The Glenogle Lodge.... They Have A Little Tougher Time With Parking, But Can Arrange Lots If They Know In Advance. Foodwise, Its Probably The Best In Town!!! And They Could Accomodate That Many People Quite Easily, I Believe..... Great People.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We've Stayed At Them All.... I Truly Love The Personal Service From The Glenogle Lodge.... They Have A Little Tougher Time With Parking, But Can Arrange Lots If They Know In Advance. Foodwise, Its Probably The Best In Town!!! And They Could Accomodate That Many People Quite Easily, I Believe..... Great People.

I agree with the doo boy,This past summer they increased the size of the parking lot at Glenogle and made an access road around the back of the cabins so the parking is better than in the past.Myself,I would walk there from the road for the food!
Great for groups too!
catmando!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have always just stayed at the Golden Rim(Or is it light in the loffers hotel if you read into the name....EEEK) Anyways I like the service, great parking and good food!.:D

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ditto on the Golden Rim. The rooms are good, resturant is good and the parking is great, quite secure. If you can find a parking spot in the back the parking is very secure. The lady at the front desk (owner??) is a sledder.

Billy Boy:cool:

Throttle-Junkie

Reaction score
Golden Rim for this guy..
Sledder discount like most but rooms are big and clean food is great and parking is a plus..

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:rant:The Prestige Inn was where we first hand learned what it's like to have all of your stuff ripped off. Never find me there again!:nono:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ditto on the Golden Rim. The rooms are good, resturant is good and the parking is great, quite secure. If you can find a parking spot in the back the parking is very secure. The lady at the front desk (owner??) is a sledder.

Billy Boy:cool:

Golden Rim Motor Inn? Soft water and a color T.V?

woodsy

Reaction score
Hey

Istayed at the rim along with 20 other people for 2 months this summer.
Great food, good looking waitresses, and clean/decent rooms but nothing fancy or expensive

Top Bottom