where is the real joey

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heading to Toronto to investigate what happened to the real joey, maybe hit Maynooth, ask around and find out about who the real joey is. maybe all just a hoax, and there is no joey at all.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
he tells me he loves skidoo, i think he is not the real joey.

This alter chit has got to stop,,!!!!!!!!!!!I can't handle any more suspence.i need to know if Joey is real or not !!!!!!!!!!!Come on people help me out:rolleyes:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
This alter chit has got to stop,,!!!!!!!!!!!I can't handle any more suspence.i need to know if Joey is real or not !!!!!!!!!!!Come on people help me out:rolleyes:

All i know for sure is that I looked all over for that little 'bogger' during his trip to Victoria! Other than that I don't know anything regarding alters, how one can doo it, or even if it is feasible. I also know there is a lot of questionable chit that goes on from thread to thread.:d:d:d

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
All i know for sure is that I looked all over for that little 'bogger' during his trip to Victoria! Other than that I don't know anything regarding alters, how one can doo it, or even if it is feasible. I also know there is a lot of questionable chit that goes on from thread to thread.:d:d:d

I think maybe it is time to have an intervention. All of us sit down and table top a way to get in contact with the proper authorities to find out if a S&R is feasable from Maynooth to Victoria. ......
We have to get to the bottom of this Joey business...or who ever the heck this person really is!!!!!!!

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't handle any more real/fake joey threads, I'm having a hard enough time keeping track of the ones already made.

you know what the fastest way to get a ton of people in a thread is? put "Joey" in the title....

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might as well throw some exclamation marks in while your at it.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joey posted on my face book wall..... Just keeping everybody updated on the situation. Wow Joey, you must be popular in Victoria.... a whopping 17 friends.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are we all being duped by one of joey's alter posters. anyone think this may be due to Boggers life coaching skills. is Bogger life coach certified, because a couple of his last posts where way out there. just an observation. or just what did he see under HH skirt.

Friggin imposters.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
are we all being duped by one of joey's alter posters. anyone think this may be due to Boggers life coaching skills. is Bogger life coach certified, because a couple of his last posts where way out there. just an observation. or just what did he see under HH skirt.

Friggin imposters.

I thought it was joey looking under the skirt! I am starting to believe that you are right with the statement "one of Joey's alter posters". There is too much chit going on and too many threads/posts for just one alter.

I was busy last night flipping from post to post just to keep up. Finally took my popcorn and went to bed. just saying:d:d:d

Top Bottom