What's your pet peeve?

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People that don't use signal lights or don't click them off and drive for miles blinking away.

How about the guys that signal left on the highway, then pull over to the right side of the road. (To let you pass before they turn).Stupid and dangerous.

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
same as last time ..... the 80 year old asshat next door . yesterday i was cooking home made burgers on the BBQ .... he pokes his head over the fence and tells my 13 year old daughter . that F @#$%^&ing stinks!!!!!!! WTF is wrong with him????....... i guess thats what you get for living on geriactric row:d

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have way too many pet peeves, but I think my biggest pet peeve of all....

Is the lack of common sense....

Warning labels have to be put on everything, because someone did something stupid....

Procedures have to be developed, because someone did something stupid....

Rules change and laws are created, because someone did something stupid....

How about we let the natural course of life take over and weed out anyone who can't think for themselves. :beer:

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have way too many pet peeves, but I think my biggest pet peeve of all....

Is the lack of common sense....

Warning labels have to be put on everything, because someone did something stupid....

Procedures have to be developed, because someone did something stupid....

Rules change and laws are created, because someone did something stupid....

How about we let the natural course of life take over and weed out anyone who can't think for themselves. :beer:

As it turns out, common sense isn't all that common...

Just throwing it out there.

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure why this hit me so hard today. I am not talking about people who goof and joke around in a playful manner and are not hurting others, but then there are...

Some who lie so frequently, they believe it themselves after awhile.
Some who knock others for doing something, yet turn around and do that very thing themself.
Some who are disturbingly aggressive to others, and somehow think it is their right to do so.

Only so much integrity can be torn away before there is nothing left to see but the end product, like with a banana. :sadbanana:

Food for thought

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys who don't believe me when I tell them there is only one spark plug in a Rhino... "But it has to have more than one - it goes 45 MPH".... I promised, cited 5 years of work experience, showed him the parts fiche where it says "QTY 1".... After all that he STILL didn't buy my story, I told him to go ask the service department. They told him there was only 1.... Same guy came back a week later - I asked if I could help him he says "I think I need to talk to one of the guys...." FML...

Guys who don't believe me when I am trying to explain to them that the ignition on their 2006 F5 isn't randomly wired in... Took me an hour of pictures and explaining to get him to believe that it was a plug and play module, and that it sat in the console - in a special little hole that the factory put there, get this, just for the ignition!!!!

I think I need a day off.....

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This converstation:

"Good Afternoon T&T"

"Hi is the boss man there"

"No sorry, he is gone for lunch, is there any way that I can help you?"

"Ummm... well is there anyone in there in parts that knows anything?"

"Well I'm in parts actually...."

"Oh....(awkward silence).... ummm (pause)... I need a prop for my 10 HP Johnson outboard.... Do you know what a prop is?"

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This converstation:

"Good Afternoon T&T"

"Oh....(awkward silence).... ummm (pause)... I need a prop for my 10 HP Johnson outboard.... Do you know what a prop is?"

should of said thats the part that holds the engine on a stand right, a prop right? lol azzhats. some guys do have issues with women parts people though. don't know why. i could care less personally as long as you know your chit and not just what that stupid computer tells ya.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should of said thats the part that holds the engine on a stand right, a prop right? lol azzhats. some guys do have issues with women parts people though. don't know why. i could care less personally as long as you know your chit and not just what that stupid computer tells ya.

It got worse. I couldn't bring myself to post the rest. I CANT WAIT for Mat leave LOL

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This converstation:

"Good Afternoon T&T"

So...what is a Johnson prop? :d:d

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
taking 5 hrs to mow,swath, your lawn cause it won't quit freekin raining long enough to get er done. oh and moving lawn furniture to mow the lawn.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
phone ME and put ME on hold....click...i didnt have time to talk to you either!:realmad:

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blowing out the front tire on your mountain bike while bombing downhill. It's been a pretty tender morning. :d

Top Bottom