What should I buy

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I have around 9000$ to spend on a sled and would like to hear sugestions on what would be the best all round sled I was thinking of a xp 163 or 4 stroke turbo and would like to hear the reason why you think that sled is the best not just cause you own one so it must be the best, I head a rev 800 last and realy liked it thanks for your input guys

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like climing hills carving powder and playing in the trees still pretty new to the mountains second season and loving it been out 4 times this year so far And many more to come i have even considered moving to bc lol

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well the boosted yamaha will be a blast for climbing and ripping through the deep snow but consider the extra weight in your decision when it comes to riding in the trees

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For the type of riding you say you will be doing I would go with the XP or a Cat...You kind of need some seat time on both to see which one suits your riding style. For me its the XP but alot of my riding group have Cats and really like them...Can't go wrong with either and for $9000 you should be able to get a pretty new sled with low KM....Good luck with whatever you choose.

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for all your input i think i will rent a xp this weekend and try it out before i buy its a hard decision cause of the investment i do like the m 1000 well the look of them never rode one

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the only bad thing is i am leaving 16th to go back home for xmas won't be back for 3 weeks that sucks i will be thinking of the mountians the whole time

Top Bottom