What does everyone think about the Black Mambas for tires

lander800

Reaction score
I was a Riverside a couple of days ago and saw a set of Black Mambas, they look like a very aggressive tire. What does everyone think of them and is there anyone running them on their machines, Pros and Cons

thanks

Twig

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was a Riverside a couple of days ago and saw a set of Black Mambas, they look like a very aggressive tire. What does everyone think of them and is there anyone running them on their machines, Pros and Cons

thanks

Watch out CV's!

Dylan.B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 27s feel heavyier then the 30" backs :eek: I cant even imagine the power needed to turn these decently

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw the same ones they look great til you catch a root or something!

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

thanks

They Look cool.....:d but also look very heavy......

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in at cycle works the other day and they have some on display, they said they are probably shipping them back way to heavy. I didn't believe how heavy they were till I picked on up.

Twig

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in at cycle works the other day and they have some on display, they said they are probably shipping them back way to heavy. I didn't believe how heavy they were till I picked on up.

Yeah I believe the 30" mamba weighs 70 pounds. Like just retarded, way to heavy, almost adds 300 pounds to your machine.

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heavy as fawk , my buddy has a set and they weigh 75 lbs with rim. Man do they chew though. But they diffently tear up cv's

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This topic has been discussed ALL OVER the internet and any forum you look at one thing is consistent........HEAVY! alot of complaints about weight and destruction to the quad.

So I would say run the other direction for them.

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we had a 1000 cat with 30s at our annual mudbog and it could barley spin them. Kinda like 44 inch tires on a half ton truck..... looks cool but dosnt work.

Twig

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watched a video of a grizzly 700 and same thing, tires barely turned.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya way to heavy. Put a set on a 850 and man they look mean but we needed 1.5" spacers for the side lugs to clear the shocks. just waiting for him to come back for axles.

Top Bottom