What did you do for your ATV today?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
replaced winch rocker switch on PowderGirls 2012 Sportsman XP, spent quite some time troubleshooting it before I finally figured out the switch was kaput!

Last edited:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Argon got to be pretty high flow rate, about 35-40cfh. And point your mig gun about 5deg forward. You need to weld pretty hot because aluminum transfers heat fast. And to save your self a thousand mig tips don't start your weld with the mig wire touching the material. Any other questions give me a pm I got 17+ years of aluminum welding experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^This. I went through contact tips on my spool mate like they were tic-tacs before I figured out the proper distance before pulling the trigger. When welding carbon steel, Mig-mix or CO2 can be down around 24-28psi, but argon has to be way up when welding aluminum.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U mean walk back down cause the Polaris died???

Bring bear bangers - spray
You mean a 12 gauge Defender with slugs. Dont go anywhere in the bush without it now, Grizz have gotten far to populous around here.

Clark Grizwald

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That little Sportsman is a good ol' quad. Took spray and two very active dogs. Only saw a single two year old run across the road.

You mean a 12 gauge Defender with slugs. Dont go anywhere in the bush without it now, Grizz have gotten far to populous around here.

I usually bring my ksg but have been looking at a new mag fed shotgun called the sap6 From tactical imports. I would like to be able to load up fast if I needed as the ksg takes a bit longer to load.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I usually bring my ksg but have been looking at a new mag fed shotgun called the sap6 From tactical imports. I would like to be able to load up fast if I needed as the ksg takes a bit longer to load.

To bad Redjacket isn't around still they had that belt fed fully auto 12 gauge. That was a cool gun lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally got my old Rincon out to Medicine lake yesterday to try out the new tires and the snorkel. Everybody in our group had some issues but our 11 yr old was covered in mud and wearin a big ****eatin grin at the end of the day so it was a good day.Now I just gotta buy a new battery and we should be good.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha, no haha.

jeff the snow on the front tire hadn't hit the bottom of the rim. hehe,
Yup cause as u go and get high centered, the arms go down like magic

It was 2-3 feet deep in most spots

We even tried going down hill on it

Packs like concrete, had to winch side ways to get out

But I forgot Larry, u know it all there old sheep wise man

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup cause as u go and get high centered, the arms go down like magic

It was 2-3 feet deep in most spots

We even tried going down hill on it

Packs like concrete, had to winch side ways to get out

But I forgot Larry, u know it all there old sheep wise man

haha, you must be smoking something gooood if that was 3 ft of snow.

Top Bottom