Weather Advisory Thread

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Faaaaaaack, that is terrible. Hopefully now one was Injured.

Bad plow winds ?
I think so. No word about rotation. My cousin was combining peas and saw 2 storm chaser vehicles go by before the storm

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just going to check everything this morning as have been away 2 days. I think by the looks of our yard we are ok. I watched the cameras while at the game and looked like a small amount of rain and some wind with no hail. 2 miles north not so much

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy figures he has $25000 damage to his combine from a 5000 bu bin rolling over it. And it’s green. If it was red they would right it off. 😂

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took a 2 hr drive to look at crop and property damage from last Saturday nights storm in our area. Here are a couple more. This is damage to a pivot and it’s in an irrigated canola field. Canola was tit high and fully podded and now looks like this. IMG_7112.jpeg IMG_7113.jpeg

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just got the alert on the phone regarding a hail warning.
Still have clear skies in Macleod

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1/2 hr ago Baseball size hail in Calgary area not sure on exact location I heard

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Looks like it’s my turn. Mostly marble, loonie with a few golf balls and heavy rain and windsView attachment 286049
We got missed by the main core. Just shy of an inch in my gauge from the first round. My friend 6 miles south said she got so much hail. Not sure how big it was but talking to her on the phone it sounded big. Round 2 is right behind this one and is way worse from what I hear. Probably hitting you right now. I hear extreme plow winds

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We got missed by the main core. Just shy of an inch in my gauge from the first round. My friend 6 miles south said she got so much hail. Not sure how big it was but talking to her on the phone it sounded big. Round 2 is right behind this one and is way worse from what I hear. Probably hitting you right now. I hear extreme plow winds
How did you fair with round two?

Top Bottom