We are not alone

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
According to Joey... God created us in his own image and the bible says nothing about alien life forms...

So YES, yes we are alone... and arrogant... but still alone...
kinda hope yer wrong on the alone thing bogger..it would be cool to make contact during my lifetime!

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I wonder if some of them there bacteria are in the 7/11 hogie I had for lunch ............. sure would explain a few things!! :beer::rolleyes:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
It would be cool if they found a way to clone dinosaurs.

all fine and good in theory.....

Then they do and one of those brontosaurous fawkers decides your back yard is his new home .... those fuggers had to chit too you know, I can't even keep up with the dog chit around the yard...

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if some of them there bacteria are in the 7/11 hogie I had for lunch ............. sure would explain a few things!! :beer::rolleyes:

walk over to the beer hunter and drown them damn bacteria in beer thatll teach em.

AirNorth1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www3.telus.net
IMHO the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that they have never tried to contact us.

Mud Mum

Reaction score
Sure there's something else out there. Haven't you ever seen "Horton Hears a Hoo"? :d

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:rolleyes:The way some people drive in this city:rant: I swear they must be from another planet:rolleyes::d

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all fine and good in theory.....

Then they do and one of those brontosaurous fawkers decides your back yard is his new home .... those fuggers had to chit too you know, I can't even keep up with the dog chit around the yard...

I don't mean to roam around like Godzilla you ninkapoop.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't mean to roam around like Godzilla you ninkapoop.

Hmmm... How are you planning to contain them? You do know that they are bigger than the ones you play with in your bathtub, right?

Very nifty use of the word "ninkapoop"- haven't heard that one in a coons age...

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would be cool if they could clone common sense and inject it into the morons of the world:d

AirNorth1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www3.telus.net
It would be cool if they could clone common sense and inject it into the morons of the world:d

If "they" are human how cool would it be if "their" common senses was injected into the morons of the world?

It would simply repeat itself.
We are who we are.

Top Bottom