want money

Status
Not open for further replies.

jono.2

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should post some of those nice boobies from good luck chuck.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man I'm starting to get an itchy trigger finger. Must be from watching toooo much WildTV. Maybe when i get home for days off i'll head off to the gun range and hammer off a box of 300 winmag shells. Hmm maybe even go find some coyotes to lure in.

jono.2

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i bet that jay is going to go on a spending spree around post #490. i wouldn't pay out 100G's

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best not to post any boobie pic's cause just got warned about this being a PG 13 site over in the Don't Forget thread. Don't want to hear the kaboom button go off.

jono.2

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm pretty sure you can find enough online that we don't have to email any to you.

jono.2

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just run a google search. i hear that you can find almost anything there! that is however only hearsay, i've never checked it out myself.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man I'm starting to get an itchy trigger finger. Must be from watching toooo much WildTV. Maybe when i get home for days off i'll head off to the gun range and hammer off a box of 300 winmag shells. Hmm maybe even go find some coyotes to lure in.

Nuthin like a nice sunny afternoon bored outta your mind to load up a gun and go pop a few rounds into a helpless animal............gotta love that .....FER SUR......maybe with any luck all ya all boys out there might miss alittle and just wing the bugger so it can suffer too......AWESOME!!!....and if theres no yotes theres always a bunny or a bird that aren't expercting to get a lead implant....:Chap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom