Very long truck

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they might be kangaroo bars on the front of the truck thats what got me thinking its australia. I think it is australia any conformation.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
I think they might be kangaroo bars on the front of the truck thats what got me thinking its australia. I think it is australia any conformation.

If you had read any of the posts prior to yours, about 11 people already commented that it was in Austalia, and yes it has a 'Roo Bar' on the front...

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No wonder nuttin makes sense here then...I didnt know that you were just supposed to jump in to the conversation randomly with no information...

Oh man, I will be a super wealth of knowledge now...I'll be able to give all kinds of advice now tee hee

You have already given enough..lol!..."But with the steering wheel being on the wrong side of the car and my time spent in Australia, I would have to speculate that it would be a road train commonly found down under Dr. Watson"..lol:d:beer: Now how about a Foster Lager after lengthy problem solving situation!:beer::beer:

Top Bottom