VeRNoN HiLL ClimbB April 7, 8, 9, 10, 2016

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think Ev has some other interests besides toy biz too- but he did mention the race trailer was the kids last time I bs'd with him at the sled show , had sasky roots originally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think Ev has some other interests besides toy biz too- but he did mention the race trailer was the kids last time I bs'd with him at the sled show , had sasky roots originally

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We used to race F1 Twin Trackers against each other in the old NWSA circuit. Became good friends but haven't seen the potlicker for a few years now. Need to go check out the operation maybe this summer and catch up.

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We used to race F1 Twin Trackers against each other in the old NWSA circuit. Became good friends but haven't seen the potlicker for a few years now. Need to go check out the operation maybe this summer and catch up.

NWSA have not heard that since the oval racing days in 76 77

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^ crazy f#ckerz, mind you after watching some of Jackson hole hill climbing isn't far off of being crazy

Good luck to the king of Doo maxwell

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now that is some neat piece of equipment.
Didn;t even know they existed. Just figured they always went down hill, buckled up tight and used the blade for control.
Pretty wild unit.
Those have been around for a long time. That isnt even steep. They groom some pretty steep stuff in ski areas. A three way blade, rear tiller and winch they move a lot of snow an put it where they want. I have allways wondered why the clubs dont use that. They could really fix a lot when the trails get bad?

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those have been around for a long time. That isnt even steep. They groom some pretty steep stuff in ski areas. A three way blade, rear tiller and winch they move a lot of snow an put it where they want. I have allways wondered why the clubs dont use that. They could really fix a lot when the trails get bad?

We need some hillclimb videos quick before this thread goes sideways. (Time and cost for the tiller - past hot topic on S&M)

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Semi pro stock 1 run

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 454

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck Sean
keep the thumb to the bar

you guys got more guts than I to try that
hoping your rides are in your favour.
just come home I one peice. ��

Last edited:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Semi pro improved. Whoops jumped the gun on this one. Thought it was done. Here's the results.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 424
Last edited:
Top Bottom