Valemount

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I just came back from Valemount there was lots of powder we went to Blue River on Thur rode out towards Wells Gray the trail was bad but there was tons of snow at the top and no tracks that night we found out they were grooming Chappell so thats where we went yesterday and glad we did it was DEEP!!! what a blast we had to show the Arctic splats how good our Revs are in the deep stuff I helped lots get out the condition were awesome but if they don't get more snow every thing is tracked up. I left at around 7:00 last night and you couldn't park another four place any where in town and I passed a lot of sledders that were heading there. I would just like to say all you guys with your driving lights please hook them up to your high beams so they go off for on coming traffic I was blinded a 100 times and some others who don't have the springs for there loads should add some or aim your head lights down it only takes a minute. :nono:

If your not livin on the edge your takin up to much space!!!!

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to post som pics but don't know how to shrink them small enough to post?????? Can anyone help me with this delema????

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
I would like to post som pics but don't know how to shrink them small enough to post?????? Can anyone help me with this delema????

If ya got them on your PC,..... Try email them to yourself. Then reload to your picture files, Then try to post. You can PM me if you still have problems.

Top Bottom