Two Wheel Kit

Al "ley Cat"

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey was wondering a Couple things about the two wheel kit. Was looking at getting the billit kit and was wondering what is the main purpose of the kit. Just wondering if there is going to be more wear on the slidders cause i plan on doing both mountain and local riding. Thanks ahead of time.

IF you get the kit watch out when your climbing on packed snow and get a little air.If you land on the one edge your sled will shoot off to that side.Happened to me on my F7 fire cat a coupe of times ,Had to get a 4 Wheel kit.

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just check mountain magic web site for u the axle is $109 and the wheels are $65 each :d

I just bought the 8" wheels and they look awesome raw aluminium, and the axle........ As the price above says.......Bruce at Mountain Magic was awesome, and he will get the majority of my business

Duct tape Doo

Reaction score
mine have iced up a few times, no biggy but the first time i thought my track was coming apart or something mechanical going on, Big relief to avoid a chopper.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the smitty drop kit on a XP and a 06X rev works great, very nice product. fit and finish was great. also have his risers on the xp. For wheels IMO get the ones with the rubber on the wheel edge. I 2 agree with Mod the 2 wheel better carving thing is hard for me to swallow, but it does look cool, with way better rolling resistance.

Top Bottom