trailer deck slide guide

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've always used box liner strips. On my deck and on my tilt. Dam straight they are slick when you step on them when your trailer is tilted. Best solution for that is DON"T STEP ON THEM! I learned that the hard way. Hip was black and blue for a week. The word "cheapest" is mentioned in the inquiry, so this is easily the cheapest solution. :beer:

yes saw that too, may not be in the long run. could cut small slots in ridges for some traction.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes saw that too, may not be in the long run. could cut small slots in ridges for some traction.

Ya I thought about the slot cutting thing too. Surprising how long these strips last. My tilt strips are currently on their third year and they look like the day I put them on.:beer:

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cheapest place i found Slideguides was right from Marathon....you can buy as many peices as you need as well as hardware....excellent to deal with as well. I ordered and had my stuff here the next day. For safety reasons....Slideguides are the way to go....

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
leave it plywood I have that on my enclosed does little to no damage just put some plastic on the edge of the doors and this protects the trim on the doors that have metal trim

Top Bottom