track questions

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well I blew my CE track......I have a mavrick......do I put it on or stick with trying to find a used CE track........?

going on a 310 MCX 06 Apex......162x2.5x16......3.0 pitch!

HELP!

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think putting a maverick on is worth the effort. If it's in decent shape it might get you through the end of the season...but I would expect to be blowing paddles like crazy in the spring on a 300hp machine.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think putting a maverick on is worth the effort. If it's in decent shape it might get you through the end of the season...but I would expect to be blowing paddles like crazy in the spring on a 300hp machine.

Ripped mine last yr and put my maveric back on for a weekend. I couldn't believe how poorly it works. Got home and bought a challenger again and put it on. I was going to try to finish the season cause the maveric would save me money. But no traction = no fun. I'm pretty sure u will be disappointed with your stock track more than the $$$$ u will spend to get a real track

Andrew

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well since the Maverick track I have sitting in the shop is free.....I think I'm going to put it on....going to put it on backwards too....it has next to no use but it has a slight bend in the paddles so if I flip it around it might grip the snow a little better......what do I have to lose besides my time installing it. finding a used CE track is like finding a super car for under $10 000 lol........but if anyone has one let me know.....I will just go with a new CE track if I cant find one!

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would put the Maverick on backwards and go ride. Sure, it don't work as good as the CE but it still works and the price is right ;) Modmanmike still has a Mav on his and gets around no problem, just ask him. Once he puts a CE on he'll think he has a new sled, lol

Top Bottom