arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
coffee 4

does it could if you start at 2 am ?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think Volker is pretty good to work for but could be calling you at 2 am like Ray said. Can be odd hours my buddy said. Gonna cut into your cocktails Doug. Haha. When you are on call you are on call. Good Wages and getting on full time down the road will be the grand prize though. Good luck in your new venture!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think Volker is pretty good to work for but could be calling you at 2 am like Ray said. Can be odd hours my buddy said. Gonna cut into your cocktails Doug. Haha. When you are on call you are on call. Good Wages and getting on full time down the road will be the grand prize though. Good luck in your new venture!

No 3 rye and good to go limit

Asking for a friend

A week of on call would be dry times,,,

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My wife and I had a big talk about that. As I already know I drink too much as it is, on a daily basis. Being on call might be very beneficial for me. In the summer they do 4-10's and the winter is unknown. Signing on with VS, I pretty much had to sign off, that I'll be fit for work on a 363 day basis.

They also told me, that if I have a function to go to, that they would not consider calling me in. As they understand that people have lives outside of work.

Top Bottom