top posters

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
holiday trailer all cleaned up and ready for next use. All camping stuff clean and dry. Was a busy day

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
they just suc it out of me bank account fackers
I don’t allow any of the service type phuckers into my bank account. When I receive the bill via email, I pay it with eTransfer.
Only had one had one screw up with Koodo. Cut me off and when I finally got through to them and told them when I paid and how much I paid and added in the confirmation number, they kind of backed off. They couldn’t explain how the mix up occurred. Sure glad I write down all payments in my day book with amount and confirmation number.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t allow any of the service type phuckers into my bank account. When I receive the bill via email, I pay it with eTransfer.
Only had one had one screw up with Koodo. Cut me off and when I finally got through to them and told them when I paid and how much I paid and added in the confirmation number, they kind of backed off. They couldn’t explain how the mix up occurred. Sure glad I write down all payments in my day book with amount and confirmation number.
I am the same, not auto pay for this guy.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
evening post. crazy busy day.

no post time

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
camp fire post

Here too:

20240822_225238.jpg