top posters

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
calm, sunny here, forecast was for showers overnight tonight, see if that actually transpires.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
We had a puck light burn out (one of four) under the kitchen cupboards. I went down to a local electrical shop and was glad I did. With the revolution of the “whiteness/yellow tones” of the lights these days, and the fact that the guy couldn’t find out what color the burnt out light was, I had to buy 4 new ones and replace all to guarantee a color match.
When I took out the burnt out one and replaced it with a new one, the color was obviously different than the others (much more white). So have the other three to replace today.
An electrician would probably do it in an hour but I’m thinking for me it will be 3 hours.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We had a puck light burn out (one of four) under the kitchen cupboards. I went down to a local electrical shop and was glad I did. With the revolution of the “whiteness/yellow tones” of the lights these days, and the fact that the guy couldn’t find out what color the burnt out light was, I had to buy 4 new ones and replace all to guarantee a color match.
When I took out the burnt out one and replaced it with a new one, the color was obviously different than the others (much more white). So have the other three to replace today.
An electrician would probably do it in an hour but I’m thinking for me it will be 3 hours.
3 hours? how many lemon hart breaks are you taking Doug?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Morning post,,got off work,,washed the sheep at a wet spot

Top Bottom