top posters

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Bike ride through the fire ravaged town of Scotch Creek and around the Provincial Park today.
Like I said yesterday, gonna look at the campsites and actually see for myself how full the campsite is.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Bike ride through the fire ravaged town of Scotch Creek and around the Provincial Park today.
Like I said yesterday, gonna look at the campsites and actually see for myself how full the campsite is.
my dad and his cousins all speak of Scotch Creek and camping their in their younger days

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
we have camped there. beautiful camp ground all trees in with tons of nice beach. so many places getting cleaned out by these fires....
only 3 places I've camped in BC, the Canoe River Campground in Valemount, the Peach Orchard "Campsite" in Peachland, and Tamara's driveway in Radium

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Water guy gone. Truck fixed. Showered and ready for service on Durango then off to Dawgs game. Hardly wait for 32 degree heat in the stands

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dawgs are on last home stand then playoffs. Thinking Sylvan Lake, Okotoks and Lethbridge in the west. Not sure on east playoff season

Top Bottom