top posters

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw a truck with a large boat stop with the RCMP and the CO'S behind him a bit past the boat inspection station. I bet that he probably wishes he had stopped at the boat inspection station. Not sure that's the reason for being pulled over but they are cracked down on the fools that don't stop.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Saw a truck with a large boat stop with the RCMP and the CO'S behind him a bit past the boat inspection station. I bet that he probably wishes he had stopped at the boat inspection station. Not sure that's the reason for being pulled over but they are cracked down on the fools that don't stop.
Absolutely huge fines for not stopping

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How did it go?
What did they give you for activity restrictions and for how long?
We were
Surprised to find out today was just cleanup of scar tissue and a look around Doug. I will see him in a couple weeks and find out how I feel and if we need to do more based on what he saw in there. He said sometimes just cleaning up in there is good enough. If he can reattach ligaments he may if we go again. Supposed to take it easy for 4 weeks

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They gave me a general that is easy on adverse after effects. Zero nausea and back to my old self for eating and drinking fluids after the surgery. Just tired as he has me on Tramadole for pain as needed. See how tomorrow goes

Top Bottom