top posters

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Get computer logged in, then get ready to take Jeep to dealer for oil change, rear brakes and some investigating of other issues

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Make sure your service advisor gets you your summer saving discount on the Mopar site. They have savings deals on brakes, oil changes, windshield wipers , etc. our gal sends us the link by email when we pay then there is a code you give her off the link. It all helps

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Supposed to get bins for the shingles delivered today. Roofers said they will start tomorrow weather pending. Me thinks it will be next week as possibly up to 20mm rain in forecast and strong winds for Thursday and Friday. I hope it comes

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Make sure your service advisor gets you your summer saving discount on the Mopar site. They have savings deals on brakes, oil changes, windshield wipers , etc. our gal sends us the link by email when we pay then there is a code you give her off the link. It all helps
Thanks for the heads up. Oil changes are still covered in the extended warranty, brakes of course are not but 70,000km and needs brakes is suspicious to me.

The investigation they have to do should be warranty

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. Oil changes are still covered in the extended warranty, brakes of course are not but 70,000km and needs brakes is suspicious to me.

The investigation they have to do should be warranty
Does your wife drive the Jeep? 😂😂😂😂😂

Top Bottom