top posters

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Nurse and Cecci got split up for letting in two goals and Cecci got to sit the pine.
Will Knoblauk sit Bouchard? The more I watch him, the more I would trade him or bench him until he gets more physical and not “soft physical.
If he would have tied up his man on the boards instead of giving them a little soft rub, the Panthers would have had 2 less goals.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Nurse and Cecci got split up for letting in two goals and Cecci got to sit the pine.
Will Knoblauk sit Bouchard? The more I watch him, the more I would trade him or bench him until he gets more physical and not “soft physical.
If he would have tied up his man on the boards instead of giving them a little soft rub, the Panthers would have had 2 less goals.
I cant agree with this. you may be right that he's not very physical but his play is usually on point. his patience with the puck and taking that second to wait out the other defender when they are in the zone has done so much for the team in the play offs. he makes his mistakes like they all do but I would say there's far more good than bad to his game. if we're calling out everyone for a few bad games we better sit and Bench our 2 stars too.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I cant agree with this. you may be right that he's not very physical but his play is usually on point. his patience with the puck and taking that second to wait out the other defender when they are in the zone has done so much for the team in the play offs. he makes his mistakes like they all do but I would say there's far more good than bad to his game. if we're calling out everyone for a few bad games we better sit and Bench our 2 stars too.......
That’s your choice Chris. When his mistakes cost goals and the team isn’t scoring they loose. Defence first before offence and even though he has come a long way since Coffee took over, there is still a long way to go defensively.

Top Bottom