top posters

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I have thought of selling my enclosed.... then when my 3/4 ton was down for 10 months and I bought a 16' open trailer I said to my son I'm glad I didn't sell big trailer. So much nicer and less worry. Furnace is a huge plus. Don't have to worry about hanging stuff to dry in hotel or cabin. Also use trailer for so much more.
that's a big part of the attraction of it for sure Mike, and storage, can leave sleds in it, instead of in the garage/sheds. Shed door is barely wide enough for sleds to go in and out of.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Ribs were a winner.

IMG_8937.jpg

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I never used super clamps when I had my 28' enclosed
Ratchet strap in the front and back and done.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Still have to have clamps....just saying Tyler.
anyone I've gone with in an enclosed we just use cinch style straps, but yes still need to secure the machines down.

Our superclamps 1 is the original plastic one with grey handles, the other was bought in 2009, and they've spent most their winter lives outside on the truck, exposed to the road elements etc, I have ZERO complaints about the product, outside of the new price point on them.

Nypex1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The two front sleds in my 28' trailer are secured with super clamps...all others in the trailer get ratchet straps. I never know who's coming along. Lol

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
The two front sleds in my 28' trailer are secured with super clamps...all others in the trailer get ratchet straps. I never know who's coming along. Lol
that's fair for sure, I think once I got a trailer I'd set it up to fit best, I did just see you can essentially now buy all the parts to rebuild the superclamp II's

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We installed etracking on the floor in my trailer and we use the moveable d rings and super clamps on skis. One ratchet to moveable dring to hold back down. Styling!!!

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that's a big part of the attraction of it for sure Mike, and storage, can leave sleds in it, instead of in the garage/sheds. Shed door is barely wide enough for sleds to go in and out of.
Use ours for staying in when hunting as well. Quads in back so they start nice in late season

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I agree.....but I will say at $250-300 a piece now a $14.99 pack of ratchet straps doesn't look so "inconvenient"
I was looking last night at the price of new ones. Looks like I can probably fix ours up with parts off the superclamps website but not to far down the road I'll need to by hauling 3 sleds. So might as well start thinking about an enclosed

Top Bottom