top posters

cattechsummitrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where was that hog caught!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We were on our annual ( well 3 years in a row that annual isnt it ? LOL) trip to Tobin lake This year was not as good for size as last year we think ( broke scale chain )

cattechsummitrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1680016687151.jpeg

1680016749388.jpeg

Theses were from last year

cattechsummitrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

xc_rider08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is,, but its fun, smallest was 9 lbs biggest was ?? not sure battery in scale dead

Same here Frick its -17 here that's about -2 in U.S yeall talk LOL
i caught my biggest fish thru the ice this year. just getting started into the ice fishing. we dont target northern. Did manage a walleye just shy of 4#s. pretty excited about that.

icefishing2023.jpg

xc_rider08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice fish
I used to never be into ice fishing but the past few years we have done more of it
same.. the mountain sled trips arnt happening as much (family is growing, life is happening, and my #1 riding partner (dad) is getting older and his riding capabilities are going the other way and he dont like holding me back. lol) the ladies of the family like it when we go ice fishing vs the mountain trips. i really do enjoy the ice fishing thing and putting tracks on the general has been a game changer for that. especially this year when we are sitting at almost 100" of snowfall.

north dakota ice fishing sunrises are hard to beat also. lol
icefishingsunrise2023.jpg

xc_rider08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do u ever spend the nights in those insulated hubs? we have talked about it, but havent done it yet.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do u ever spend the nights in those insulated hubs? we have talked about it, but havent done it yet.

We do all the time, have one big one as a cook shack, another for only fishing and another for sleeping and fishing at night. This foam floor puzzle squares work great as a floor. CO detector is a must, diesel heater outside with piping for hot air to flow in and some propane heaters. It’s a good time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cattechsummitrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sometimes ,,We use wood heat and they are very warm, rule is if you get up for a pi$$ you stoke the stove and since we are old and drink on these trips the fire never goes out! LOL
But most times we stay in my sled trailer on shore and its warm as toast

Top Bottom