TO the DUMBA$$ in Lumberton Last Friday

powderhoundbrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought this thread was about the lot racer and the fans watching him.

Sounds like one of those "If I had been there I would have....." threads.
j
No point complaining after the fact unless you did something about it.
2 cents paid here.

Yeah no kidding, how did I turn into the bad guy here. my only point is people should slow dwn around other people. As the collision video guy should hae.

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with the guys having a beer after a ride.? For all you know the parking lot warrior riding the triple is hammered...

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't remember the last time I DIDN'T see that happen at least once in that parking lot while I was there. Seen one guy run right into the side of a parked pickup once.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah no kidding, how did I turn into the bad guy here.

You didn't. Ignore the self-righteous jerks. After our typical hard riding, alcohol-free day on the hill, we will have A beer in the trailer while getting our gear off. Nothing wrong with that. The parking lot rock star, now that's an issue.

Sent from my iPhone when I should be sledding.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find nothing wrong with having a beer after a day of riding! Or even a beer while out riding, cause if one or two beer through out the day makes you drunk your to young to drink beer! But I do find it wrong that a guy is a parking lot hero, throwing rocks and chit at my paint and windows! And I do find it wrong that a guy says he had a beer and gets slack about it. If you ever see me in the parking lot having a beer come over and join me!

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find nothing wrong with having a beer after a day of riding! Or even a beer while out riding, cause if one or two beer through out the day makes you drunk your to young to drink beer! But I do find it wrong that a guy is a parking lot hero, throwing rocks and chit at my paint and windows! And I do find it wrong that a guy says he had a beer and gets slack about it. If you ever see me in the parking lot having a beer come over and join me!
Dido!

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
o well at least he wasnt a turbo tuning parking lot hero. dude your sled sounds like chit put it back in the trailer.

Its funny how some guys think that the louder it is the better it sounds.. Some ppl need to give their head a shake

Sent from a phone likely at work

Top Bottom