TO the DUMBA$$ in Lumberton Last Friday

powderhoundbrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After watching the video ON THE COLLISION THREAD it reminds me of the dumba$$ on the piped triple from Saskatchewan last Thursday December 29th in the Lumberton parking lot around 5pm.

He was WOT through the parking lot 5 feet from us while we were standing around our trucks having a beer at the end of the day.

He passed about 30 parked trucks and 20ish people at at least 100 km's. SO IF YOU ARE FROM SASKATCHEWAN WITH AN ENCLOSED TRAILER AND YOU WERE IN LUMBERTON LAST THURSDAY YOU ARE OFFICIALLY A DUMBA$$.

Oh yeah and we are all real impressed with how loud your fancy late 90's piped triple is.

I had to convince a couple of people not to go over and give you a beat down

Some peoples kids............

RANT OVER

Last edited:

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I feel safer with the one beer guy than the parking lot hill climber!!!Hence he said A BEER!!!!!0.5 you know!!Nothing wrong with a beer at the end of the day instead of the douche bag on the antique who's throttle sticks and he wipes out a crowd of people standing around!!!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well it is all over this site about the wonder TWIN he has........how do you get stocking out of that? you have to come up with something better than that! last I heard, he came my way to ski on the bunny hill at silver star!

You sure know a lot about LFH.....does he know you are stalking him?????:rolleyes::rolleyes:

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought this thread was about the lot racer and the fans watching him.

Sounds like one of those "If I had been there I would have....." threads.

No point complaining after the fact unless you did something about it.

2 cents paid here.

jasonrev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not too sure why everyone is getting all butt hurt over someone who said he had a beer after his ride. He said a beer, not a dozen beer. Who was to say if he was driving or not. But I'm sure everyone nit picking him hasn't had a beer after work before heading home, or a glass of wine while out for dinner.

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well it is all over this site about the wonder TWIN he has........how do you get stocking out of that? you have to come up with something better than that! last I heard, he came my way to ski on the bunny hill at silver star!

yaahhh, your right.....that was kind of lame...:lame:....i'll try harder next time

Top Bottom