This Weekend

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who's riding this weekend, Mar. 8-9th?, Me a buddy are staying in Valemount BW, and definately riding Renshaw one day, not sure maybe Chappel the next, weather dependant. Maybe hookup and form a small group.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
No way of getting there and i dont know if dad will let me go sledding this weekend ( a bit behind in school)

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on, winter's almost over, there's always summer school, ya can't sled when there's no snow so you might as well go to school.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
ahha well id love to go sledding ill talk to my dad :D and im behind in school because i got kicked off my school bus :( (and i live an hour and half from my school) so i havent been for 2 and ahlf weeks, but ive been doing my home work they send me :):D

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahha well id love to go sledding ill talk to my dad :D and im behind in school because i got kicked off my school bus :( (and i live an hour and half from my school) so i havent been for 2 and ahlf weeks, but ive been doing my home work they send me :):D

pm me the story on the school bus LOL.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
to long to PM yea. Lets just say i dont like to admit when ive done sumthing wrong and I argue to much. And i dont know when not to swear :(

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Why you riding the bus, take the sled. Then when you show up late or at all, instead of saying the dog ate my homework, you can use cool excuses like, "I fouled a plug" or "I blew a belt cause my clutch was misalgned" or "I overheated cause I ride a polaris and I wasn't dipping in the snow off the trail" etc the chicks will love it.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why you riding the bus, take the sled. Then when you show up late or at all, instead of saying the dog ate my homework, you can use cool excuses like, "I fouled a plug" or "I blew a belt cause my clutch was misalgned" or "I overheated cause I ride a polaris and I wasn't dipping in the snow off the trail" etc the chicks will love it.

Or the more popular one..."The sled got stuck, I swear, I had no part in it!"

There should be a song....instead of the truck got stuck one...there should be the sled got stuck....including YAMAHA, ARCTIC SCRAP AND SKI DON'T. :D

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
wish i could do that. But imagine that hole in my pocket where my moneys going. 110km drive all high way to my school :(

Top Bottom