This is sick

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know you've all seen it, but MAN ALIVE, Burandt ROCKS that polaris

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tdvNeqGUMo&feature=player_embedded#[/media]!

looks way better on that, than he ever did on a cat

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes he is damn good, but he's a product of his environment.

1. He's in shape and not 40lbs overweight so he can transfer his weight to either side of the machine in a blink which you need to do to throw a machine around like that.

2. He's sponsered up the butt so he has the lightest and fastest track speed (turbo) that money can buy which you need to do the stuff he does.

3. And he rides everyday cause thats his job. If you spent as much time on a machine as he does im sure you be almost as good. When I used to race motorcross their were what I called "rubber kids" that could throw around a dirtbike like they were riding a big wheel. Practice makes perfect.

4. He has balls of steel and seems to be fearless, like I always say "the machine will go anywhere, you just have to have the balls to go with it".

:beer:

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes he is damn good, but he's a product of his environment.

1. He's in shape and not 40lbs overweight so he can transfer his weight to either side of the machine in a blink which you need to do to throw a machine around like that.

2. He's sponsered up the butt so he has the lightest and fastest track speed (turbo) that money can buy which you need to do the stuff he does.

3. And he rides everyday cause thats his job. If you spent as much time on a machine as he does im sure you be almost as good. When I used to race motorcross their were what I called "rubber kids" that could throw around a dirtbike like they were riding a big wheel. Practice makes perfect.

4. He has balls of steel and seems to be fearless, like I always say "the machine will go anywhere, you just have to have the balls to go with it".

:beer:

ever notice the snow conditions they ride in? you'd never tree bash like that in revy.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's also some really good seamless editing in those videos, sure they throw a stuck in there from time to time but I'm sure he gets stuck alot as well. But he does know how to make a snowmobiling look easy.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am sure he has a reason to have the MONSTER stickers on the sled./unlike 99% of the peeps.
Not to just be "cool dadio"...
he is an awesome rider and would leave anyone behind. The camera does not show the true steepness of his terrain either.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Makes it look so darn easy... fun to watch but shrivelled up old Kahonies don't allow me to try anything even close to that....plus I ain't sponshured:d:beer:

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow king told me that schooled and schooled again by Chris Burandt are great vids . Does anyone know where a person could find them? Thanks

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow king told me that schooled and schooled again by Chris Burandt are great vids . Does anyone know where a person could find them? Thanks

I have only seen schooled, want to get schooled again...Awesome video

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know a few guys that went down and rode with him the last week in November 2010 and they said he was a wicked rider which they expected but to see it first hand was cool aparently. The price tag for their adventure was rediculously expensive but once in a life time experience.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is the red and blue flashy thingy on his bars? EGT or something turbo related?

Top Bottom