This guy right here is gonna be another Boost-it customer!

Transporter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can someone post some instructions on how the settings work. I got it on my apex and havnt had time to find out anything about it or if sled even runs now I know it starts and idles but thats about it.

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Can someone post some instructions on how the settings work. I got it on my apex and havnt had time to find out anything about it or if sled even runs now I know it starts and idles but thats about it.
Email me and I will send you a user manual if Alpine didn't give you one.

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
officially a memeber of boost it now....

With this system, what can I expect for throttle response ect. We are riding on the 9th in blue but looking for insider info...what did you guys notice compared to your other controlers...

thanks

c

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow great video, almost made me want a yammi, but then the video ended. LOL

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anyonr have a number for boost it.....

i am looking for set up numbers....just cant quite find that sweet spot adding fuel from 6500rpm to 8800. I am close but need the professional help...

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hows the ridigng going Curtis? Just loading up & hbeading out today. You get a # for Neil?
I think I have it in my ph, will check & send you a txt.

nytro mtx

Reaction score
hows the ridigng going Curtis? Just loading up & hbeading out today. You get a # for Neil?
I think I have it in my ph, will check & send you a txt.

You can also sent them an email via there web site leave your # and he will call u back.
They are awesome guys to deal with and always call me back when i have a question.

samsquatch47

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.powermerchants.ca
You can also sent them an email via there web site leave your # and he will call u back.They are awesome guys to deal with and always call me back when i have a question.
Feel free to give me a call if ya like. I had the same problem rpms and I chased my tail for a few days. There are some settings that are just diff for some sled and a couple lil things I learned playing with the system.780 812 5365 Dustin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
On my Nytro I have mine set at Set threshold at .5 and set main fuel at 84. Mine is a PL Stage 3 kit. Neil's advise was to set the threshold at .5 and set main fuel at 80. Watch the A/F and see what it may need to keep it in the high 11's. Threshold is what boost level the injectors start opening and the fuel is for how long

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks all...

spoke with neil today...great guy.

and yes...I need an upgrade. make sure you get the rising rate reg.

Top Bottom