They brought back the onsee when will they bring back

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly….
I bought a new helmet a couple years ago, and my #1 priority was weight, #2 was how it fit, #3 was visibility
I struggled to find some product to try on as most dealers actually carry the cheapest stuff… I was extremely disappointed whenever I walked into a dealer and seen a whole lineup of 509 products. That stuff is junk….
I ended up with a Fly Carbon series helmet and couldn’t be happier.
Now time for goggles…
How so? I picked up a 509 helmet last season and like it better than my old Troy Lee.
Good vents, light and fits different brands of goggles like Smith and Oakley.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How so? I picked up a 509 helmet last season and like it better than my old Troy Lee.
Good vents, light and fits different brands of goggles like Smith and Oakley.
They recently got a lot lighter, they were very heavy before that. The chin fits very narrow and if you have a wider face cuts you up next to the eyes when you take it on and off. Quality wise they seem disposable every 2 or 3 seasons.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They recently got a lot lighter, they were very heavy before that. The chin fits very narrow and if you have a wider face cuts you up next to the eyes when you take it on and off. Quality wise they seem disposable every 2 or 3 seasons.
I have a 509 Carbon Fibre I would disagree that they are disposable helmets.....

Top Bottom