They are on the line for the last time

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You aren’t drinking enough lol

I quit drinking, and yep thats the only way its any fun lol

I dont mind hitting some balls at the driving range. 2 weeks of golfing everyday is something id never do, but lots if people dont like my hobbies either.

Different strokes for different folks i guess.

Sledding is not even comparible imo though.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I enjoy golfing equally to sledding now at my age. Like tmo said every day is pristine where as it’s harder and harder to get a pow day anymore. Since Covid no one works anymore and it’s not uncommon to see a 100+ sleds on a Tuesday on the popular hills. To each their own though. If I was 20 yrs old again I would think differently I’m sure. I’ve put in my time. Been riding for 55 years and the mountains for 44.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had thirty or so years of golfing 70 to 100 rounds a year, thru my work. All over Canada and US. All paid for by vendors entertaining us. Plenty to drink and eat too. It got rather boring I will say. lol
Sledding can get boring as well. Anytime you do to much of an activity it can start to feel repetative.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back when id sled all winter part of the reason was because id never miss the good days. Only so many of them in a season, and some seasons are better then other.

After 2000 or so days on the hill i have had my fill.

1 golf trip every 5 years is plenty for me though 🤣

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had thirty or so years of golfing 70 to 100 rounds a year, thru my work. All over Canada and US. All paid for by vendors entertaining us. Plenty to drink and eat too. It got rather boring I will say. lol
Sledding can get boring as well. Anytime you do to much of an activity it can start to feel repetative.

That is definitely true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if knitting is your thing really, just have to figure out what it is that gets you unwound from life for a bit. Hobbies certainly change over the years for sure.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if knitting is your thing really, just have to figure out what it is that gets you unwound from life for a bit. Hobbies certainly change over the years for sure.

Sledding is the best for that, unfortunately it’s becoming unattainable or not worth the expense for many

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My good friend Ferniesnow typically would be a new sled every year. Not any more. Cost is certainly a factor for tons of people.

Top Bottom