The right tires

Lyle

Reaction score
hey i have been looking around for a while and i was wondering what would be the be mud/trail tires that i can buy i was looking at mudlites,mudlite xtr's, and zilla's.

Dylan.B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dad just got xtrs. have only had em out for 2 rides and they seem to be a really good tire in the mud, snow, and on the trail.

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i've had mudbugs on my grizz for 6 years now!!!!!!!!!!!! they are AWESOME tires in the summer and winter!! pretty good on the trails too for an aggressive looking tire. they wear ver ygood too. i could probably use some rears next year(too much spinning on my part over the years), but they are some of the best tires i've ever used or seen

Black08Brute

Reaction score
i've had mudbugs on my grizz for 6 years now!!!!!!!!!!!! they are AWESOME tires in the summer and winter!! pretty good on the trails too for an aggressive looking tire. they wear ver ygood too. i could probably use some rears next year(too much spinning on my part over the years), but they are some of the best tires i've ever used or seen

X 2 4500km and still look good

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Super Grip MudBitches they Rock....and they ride very smooth....Let me know if anyone is interested....
BD
IMG_0369[1].jpg

IMG_0376[1].jpg

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was out with bigdawg and let me tell you those are by far the most impressive mud tires Ive seen yet,had nothing to do with the rider LOL!
If you want tires for mud,buy the bitches.
catmando

grizzly se

Reaction score
I'm running the xtr's on my grizzly and you can't beat the ride on the trails, and I haven't found a mud hole that has stopped these tires yet, including 2' of snow. Playing in snow is awesome:beer::beer:

testdumy

Reaction score
I want tires and rims. Need to know the size of rims make of rims and tires and $. I am sick of the stupid stock Junk. I have been beeting my head agaist the wall trying to figure out what to get and THAT LOOKS JUST ABOUT RIGHT. Oh ya bolt pattern or is it self explanatory

Top Bottom