Summer Mod Projects

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got everything ordered today except the drops....sent an e-mail to Lance at racers edge regarding those. Thanks fellas.

malinowski3

Reaction score
just wondering if you have ever tried a carbon fiber rails from c3 powersports or nextech they look and from what i have seen they seem to work very well just wondering why everyone is still working with aluminum? :confused:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just wondering if you have ever tried a carbon fiber rails from c3 powersports or nextech they look and from what i have seen they seem to work very well just wondering why everyone is still working with aluminum? :confused:

dont care for carbon fiber look...or price...the weight savings isnt worth the extra 600$ ill just hit the treadmill

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I ordered the last of my parts for the Tapex.I did an oil change and installed new spark plugs.I am just waiting on my oilite bushings and my new riser and I can get her to Seitzco for a check up.

I also went and ordered the last of my parts for my M1000 build.As soon as these parts come in I can install the motor.
This will be going into a 174"Fabcraft tunnel with a timbersled skid.I am going to order a new track soon,going to try the CE 3" lug...:d

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2004 rev 151

- 174 2.5 challenger extreme
- possible 827 big bore
- tons of minor things! this sled is already insane with 50hp nitrous shot

IS THAT THE STOCK TUNNEL??

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tricked toys. had the same ones last season but did not have a rubber ring and would build up with snow and cause vibration. this year ordered them with the rubber ring.

2 wheels with bearings will run you close to 400$ though.....

Max

Reaction score
Hi Sean,

Can you get me a cluch kit for my sled & the pieces to fix the the damage from when I tried to run you over. Vinnie had mentioned he had some spare parts for my sled. I am melting in the heat in Rome, around 40 C, can,t wait for the powder.

Tks

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Sean,

Can you get me a cluch kit for my sled & the pieces to fix the the damage from when I tried to run you over. Vinnie had mentioned he had some spare parts for my sled. I am melting in the heat in Rome, around 40 C, can,t wait for the powder.

Tks

will do

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tricked toys. had the same ones last season but did not have a rubber ring and would build up with snow and cause vibration. this year ordered them with the rubber ring.

2 wheels with bearings will run you close to 400$ though.....

I just wanted to chime in on the tricked toys wheels - they are very high quality and won't disappoint.

Nice project - the rails look awesome!

-PB

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh i know. they make the best wheels forsure. thats why i always order from them. you get what you pay for. everything is custom made for your order usually within a week.

seen to many busted billet wheels hanging at the cabins to cheap out on wheels

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh i know. they make the best wheels forsure. thats why i always order from them. you get what you pay for. everything is custom made for your order usually within a week.

seen to many busted billet wheels hanging at the cabins to cheap out on wheels

The ugly black plastic ones never break....and snow doesn't stick to 'em either. Oh....and they're lighter. LOL...I know, I know...it's the bling....I did it on two or three sleds myself. I'm into ugly now.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The ugly black plastic ones never break....and snow doesn't stick to 'em either. Oh....and they're lighter. LOL...I know, I know...it's the bling....I did it on two or three sleds myself. I'm into ugly now.

lol ya my sled doesnt have them...but some like to go all out. havent had a stock one break yet either haha

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
rev oil tank delete brackets..holds the computer and all

Maxwel, that rev oil tank delete bracket. I need one in a bad way.where did you get that or did u fab your own, can u help me out with that.

Top Bottom