stereo box

outlander86

Reaction score
So,

I just bought this...

I have to put a head unit in it... but Im concerned about battery life on my outlander 800. I'm thinking of a dual battery set up. Anyone out there run dual battery setups? Anyone out there run speaker boxes?

I'm stoked to use it, and I'll be going on a 200km quad ride to a camping destination up here in northern AB. I don't wanna be pumping the tunes and then kill my battery.

Any input is appreciated!

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So,

I just bought this...

I have to put a head unit in it... but Im concerned about battery life on my outlander 800. I'm thinking of a dual battery set up. Anyone out there run dual battery setups? Anyone out there run speaker boxes?

I'm stoked to use it, and I'll be going on a 200km quad ride to a camping destination up here in northern AB. I don't wanna be pumping the tunes and then kill my battery.

Any input is appreciated!
If your going to run 2 batts then get yourself a battery isolater that way you don't kill both batteries.You can also pick up a small solar panel that will help keep 1 battery charged when you are not running anything.6" pvc makes a good speaker enclosure.

Top Bottom