SnowAndMud.com Summer Campout/Quad Trip Signup

ftguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As I had said before we will have been there for 2 weeks already. If you spot our unit feel free to come and introduce yourself.

added photo of unit from the side

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey ft guy could ya show the whole trailer and how did you put the letters on?are they custom made? we are in the other sportsmen sportster stop on by for a "pop":beer: looks like only 5 or so spots left...lets fill er up.cant wait.

ftguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey ft guy could ya show the whole trailer and how did you put the letters on?are they custom made? we are in the other sportsmen sportster stop on by for a "pop":beer: looks like only 5 or so spots left...lets fill er up.cant wait.

I have a picture at home and try to load tonight. Yes I had the decals made custom at a shop out here in "The Grove"

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey All, Murminator requested an update, we are now 2-3 sites away from the magic number. Lets get this up over 50 sites!

outlaw525

Reaction score
I have a seasonal site at Outwest Camping and R.V park so I will be there! I never made it last year but I heard it was a good time. I won't miss it this year!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
yo tg..did we hit the magic number?are you going to post a new list?:ramsfan_small::beep:

We did, we are way over, and my numbers no longer match. As of saturday we had 57 sites booked plus their seasonal is 71 full sites. Which leaves approximately 9-15 sites to be filled.

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If we assume 2-3 machines per site on average.. we're looking at a very fun time!

burgewx

Reaction score
Is there any kind of agenda ? Or is it a free for all ? Any information would be handy. Looking forward to meeting everyone , see you soon.

wade

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there any kind of agenda ? Or is it a free for all ? Any information would be handy. Looking forward to meeting everyone , see you soon.

wade

Those that have been to the campground could speak more to it I suppose, but I heard someone mention that there is a group area where I assume we can all meet up, have a bonfire, and get to know one another. As for riding, I guess we'll break into a few smaller groups, but my goal is to meet lots of new guys to ride with this weekend!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

wade

We are hoping to be working on the itinerary this week. Will post once its complete.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do we get to wear sticky name tags... huh do we?or we could put our name
on our camper door or something like that or the windsheild of our vehicle so we can find each other...for the ones that want to be found that is..ha
what do you guys/gals think?:beer::cool:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
do we get to wear sticky name tags... huh do we?or we could put our name
on our camper door or something like that or the windsheild of our vehicle so we can find each other...for the ones that want to be found that is..ha
what do you guys/gals think?:beer::cool:

I'll look into name tags, and if you want to print off name tags for your camper door/site post/windshield thats up to you, when riding I'll be wearing my summer sucks jersey with my site handle on it.

outlaw525

Reaction score
Ya I talked to Kerry last weekend and she said they are setting up a bonfire area at the back of the campground (right by my trailer) so everyone can party together. There's a quad wash at the campground too so you can clean your quad off at the end of the day. I'm there every weekend, the trails are endless! Looking forward to riding wih some new people!

Top Bottom