Snow

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode the groomer up Renshaw on Thurs. and was shocked to see over 1 ft. of powder at cabin so rode that Fri. Lots of powder everywhere but bad vis. so played all day in the valleys and trees. Had a ton of fun. The trails are in bad shape but not much a groomer can do as the snow will not set-up overnite. Poker ralley was Sat. so we went to Val. and rode Clemina and our favorite spot. Took most of the day to beat a trail in as there was 3-4 ft. of untouched snow and at the top, the same in the bowel. HOLLY CRAP albsoulutly the best. A bit of carnage to get there but well worth the work. Rode with Rooster, Ron, Summit and Gary. Lent Ron my sled for Sun. as I was placed on the injured list and benched for the day, wrist and shoulder injury, thank God for the tec-vest or it could have been very bad. If we thought the trail up Renshaw was bad Sat. at Val. was even more brutal. That is what you have to put up with to SPRING RIDE.:) :D :D Barry

Last edited:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Forgot

Forgot to mention that I stayed at the Scarecrow just outside of Mcbride and it was very nice, good food and very secure parking. Great hosts and I would recommend this very nice B&B to anybody. #1-250-569-0351.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
bbtoys, sorry to hear you've been injured again. Yes, good thing you have a Tek Vest.
Spring Riding has always come with a price...rough trails, new skaggs, slidders etc. Such is life.
Take care of those injurys.

GRD

Reaction score
Hey bbtoys... You probably would have saw us coming out on thursday night. We were the last guys to come out. There were 4 of us on 4 polaris's, traveling in pairs. It was nice to have the groomed trail coming out.

Rode the groomer up Renshaw on Thurs. and was shocked to see over 1 ft. of powder at cabin so rode that Fri. Lots of powder everywhere but bad vis. so played all day in the valleys and trees. Had a ton of fun. The trails are in bad shape but not much a groomer can do as the snow will not set-up overnite. Poker ralley was Sat. so we went to Val. and rode Clemina and our favorite spot. Took most of the day to beat a trail in as there was 3-4 ft. of untouched snow and at the top, the same in the bowel. HOLLY CRAP albsoulutly the best. A bit of carnage to get there but well worth the work. Rode with Rooster, Ron, Summit and Gary. Lent Ron my sled for Sun. as I was placed on the injured list and benched for the day, wrist and shoulder injury, thank God for the tec-vest or it could have been very bad. If we thought the trail up Renshaw was bad Sat. at Val. was even more brutal. That is what you have to put up with to SPRING RIDE.:) :D :D Barry

Last edited:

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Renshaw PDF's

Hey bbtoys... You probably would have saw us coming out on thursday night. We were the last guys to come out. There were 4 of us on 4 polaris's, traveling in pairs. It was nice to have the groomed trail coming out.

Hey GetR'Done,

Were the PDF maps that I e-mailed to you help at all? Were you able to some of the ranges on the hill the way that it looked like on paper? I was never smart enough to print them off before I went into a new area like that.

Tekim:D

GRD

Reaction score
They worked good on Thursday.... We checked everything out when we were there. To bad the vis wasn't better, so we could have used them more.

Thanks again tekim.

Hey GetR'Done,

Were the PDF maps that I e-mailed to you help at all? Were you able to some of the ranges on the hill the way that it looked like on paper? I was never smart enough to print them off before I went into a new area like that.

Tekim:D

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last out

Yes I do remember the 4 polaris about dark. Snow was very good was it not? Barry

GRD

Reaction score
Snow was really good, and vis was fairly good that day. The rest of the weekend was hard to see.

Yes I do remember the 4 polaris about dark. Snow was very good was it not? Barry

Top Bottom