Sledding in McBride

ANDRAE POLLARD

Reaction score
Spent three days sledding in McBride this past week and it was awesome. Renshaw was better than Lucille. Spent two days in Lucille where there was lots of snow, 6-8 feet in the trees. Had to watch for the odd rock out in the bowls. the third day we spent in Renshaw and it was great, loads of snow and the trail was just groomed. Played in the trees all day to the left ofthe cabin!! Brought my new 2012 m8 hcr and it was awesome! I traded my 2011 hcr a few weeks ago and was a little unsure if it was the right choice, it was! The new machine climbs much better and the suspension is awesome, ended up putting a stump through my lube case though. Spent a couple of hours on the hill and then made the call to mix the gas to get off the hill. Many thanks to Glen from Spin Drifters for his help on getting the machine back together for the third day! As always, Glen's service was excellent!!!! Get in there and support this guy, buy something for the love of the Lord!!!! Those of you that haven't rode your new m8's, you will be very happy, awesome machine and handles great!!!

Top Bottom