Silent pass hit again

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sent an email tonight. I suggested that the chamber get involved and not leave this just to the trail society and the local club since it affects local businesses as well.

Doo Virgin

Reaction score
Just heard from some guys that just got back from Golden, and went to Gorman to ride and the lady at the booth said they will be moving the booth to the staging area and they will sitting there till 5pm. Thats a great start guys!!!! She also said they got a licence plate on a suspicious vehicle that was there, and there looking into it. Good news, just thought I would pass it on!!!!!

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a re-ply back from golden chamber of comm and said they will forward my e-mail to Golden snowmobile grooming society, it said they have taken action towards security guidelenes, will see if they re-ply to my e-mail.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here it is;
Hello Rob,

Thank you for your email and understandable apprehension about the safety of your equipment at our snowmobile area trailheads after these incidents. I will forward your email to the Golden Snowmobile Grooming Society for them to respond to your concerns. I understand some security guidelines have been put into place to by the Golden Snowmobile Grooming Society, I hope these security guidelines will be enough for you to reconsider the change of snowmobile locations.

Sincerely,

Ruth Kowalski

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And worth every penny, however the lady last year told us some people won't pay. Hmmm...

It would be interesting to know if they got vandalized if they did not pay. Seems to me that the security should be part of the $15 trail fee. :eek:

Top Bottom