Sicamous Photos Feb 15/16/17/18...S&M Riders

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get R' Done... it is ironic the likeness between you and the photo in your post!! speaking of Sicamous I can't wait!!

GRD

Reaction score
Get R' Done... it is ironic the likeness between you and the photo in your post!! speaking of Sicamous I can't wait!!

It should be a good trip... It might become an annual trip... BA and I were there last year for easter as well!

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Excellent Pics:specool: Thanks for taking the time to title them. It's nice to see the guys and gals faces and what they ride.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Great pics looks like everyone enjoyed themselves.

IT TRULY IS AWESOME, AND SOME GREAT SNOW.... POUNDED OUT BADLY BY THE CABINS, BUT IT IS SUCH A HUGE AREA, THAT YOU CAN FIND POW ALMOST ANYWHERE.... IT IS FANTASTIC WHEN THE SUN SHINES, IT'LL ALMOST TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY WITH THE BRIGHTNESS AND BEAUTY OF THE AREA.....

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IT TRULY IS AWESOME, AND SOME GREAT SNOW.... POUNDED OUT BADLY BY THE CABINS, BUT IT IS SUCH A HUGE AREA, THAT YOU CAN FIND POW ALMOST ANYWHERE.... IT IS FANTASTIC WHEN THE SUN SHINES, IT'LL ALMOST TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY WITH THE BRIGHTNESS AND BEAUTY OF THE AREA.....
Someday I'll make it there for sure, it on my going to ride list, LOL

firecatab

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Summitric,

Where did you stay, we are heading there March 7 - 10? Usually do the HoJo in Enderby but looking for something else.

Rob

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Summitric,

Where did you stay, we are heading there March 7 - 10? Usually do the HoJo in Enderby but looking for something else.

Rob
HEY ROB: WE ACTUALLY STAY AT A FRIENDS LODGE SOUTH OF SICAMOUS ABOUT 10KMS... HE KINDA OPERATES A BED & BREAKFAST, BUT ONLY FOR PEOPLE THEY KNOW.... I'D LOVE TO GIVE YOU THE NAME, BUT THEY ARE VERY SELECTIVE ON WHO STAYS THERE. DID YOU TRY EAGLE VALLEY LODGE JUST OUTSIDE SICAMOUS?? RENE ST. ONGE(FAMOUS X-TREME RIDER) CO-OWNS/OPERATES THE PLACE, AND IT IS A BED & BREAKFAST STYLE OPERATION, AND VERY NICE FACILITY. HOTTUB, POOL TABLE, 12+ BEDS, DRYING ROOM, 2 FLAT SCREEN T.V.'S, 2 FIRE PLACES, FULLY EQUIPED HEATED SHOP, AND A KLIM/OAKLEY DISTRIBUTOR TOO.... THERE, HOW WAS THAT FOR A PLUG?? WE TOOK A TOUR THROUGH HIS PLACE, AND IT IS TOP NOTCH, AND VERY REASONABLLY PRICED TOO.... TRY Eagle Valley Marine , OR E-MAIL RENE @ RSTONGE@TELUS.NET , AND TELL HIM I SENT YOU.... :)

Last edited:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I made up a slide show in my photo album of our sicamous trip

Here is a few pics from that album

Attachments

• sic 037.jpg
    sic 037.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 82
  • sic 076.jpg
    sic 076.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 74

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One thing I was thinking about for improvements to the site is being able to tag people in photos like facebook. That way it makes it easier to match usernames to faces, bodies, and sleds.

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One thing I was thinking about for improvements to the site is being able to tag people in photos like facebook. That way it makes it easier to match usernames to faces, bodies, and sleds.

i am all votes for that!!!

Top Bottom