Season in review

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i did about 70 days this season in the hills. and 100% of them were deep. time for a new motor in the sled. but it ran flawless 2 seasons in a row. 2.5 track is the best mod for the $ hands down aswell. got to test out a bunch of new sleds/brands and do some sidebyside comparing. didnt get as much tuning done as id like but i was just having too much fun. im called it quits last weekend as the snow in the areas i ride was just getting tooo rotten. had a blast at mountain mania. recovering sleds down in the abyss of allan creek with summit ric, junior highmark and rknight. anyways enjoy the photos. and videos. ill post some every day until i get through my endless albums. they are in order by date.

thanks to the crew for helping in all those sticky situations and good fun. roy maxwell,grant maxwell, cody maxwell, brandon stienwand, clinton vanwells, curtis pawliuk, tyler fowler, shawn fowler, trent fleming and many others.

team skidoo managed to only have one breakdown all season and it was on the trail. a short tow down and that was it! about 10,000km combined thats not bad!

thanks for looking!!

first ride november 1

deepest day ever, over handlebar deep

Last edited:

Johnny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW that looks like a dreamy season for sure. Great picts EPIC , damn Im missing winter now and its only June.........................

IG650

Reaction score
Great pics

Thanks for posting, a few of them stucks look like they would have some interesting stories.:)

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Maxwell!

I took the whole season off but gotta hand it to you as those are some wickedly awesome pictures. Love the stucks, love the snow, and love the fact you caught all of that on camera and shared it. Thanks man!

As for Longhairfreak, good to see the queer guy is still hanging in the forums like the old troll he is. (lol)

Top Bottom