Schanks Sports Bar Oct 9/07

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
May have to work Tuesday night,Unloading pipe at Scotford in Ft Sask,Wont know till tommoro!
catmando!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
May be a scratch as I'm takin the girls to gymnastics class till 9:00P.M., and this was closer to my house than Joe's

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
I am Going & going to bring my 'Flower child' to take some pics of the Dancers....

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I am Going & going to bring my 'Flower child' to take some pics of the Dancers....

Dancers? there's dancers at Shanks? or have we changed locations to St Pete's Gentlemens Club?

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
We have a spot reserved at Schanks.
I'm told that after you walk in you turn to the right and head up the stairs and we will be in there somewhere.
A few of us will be wearing "snowandmud.com" t-shirts so it shouldn't be to hard to pick us out.

Ron will have t-shirts and www...decals for sale. It will be on a cash only basis for this eveining.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was a great time,Met a few more members (snotwister, Bigfoot & champ) and told some lies.After every beer night I come home thinking this is going the best sledding year ever.Going to be pretty tough to go anywhere without running into some new friends.Didnt think I was going to make it but I'm sure glad I did.If any pics of a Polaris on the back of my truck show up on here it was that Dooboy and bunnyman with way to much time on there hands.You can sure tell sled season is close by,Was a blast talking to everyone.
Till next time...........catmando!

Last edited:

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahh and I really wanted to show up for this one, I thought it was about sleds not the general meeting. OOOPPPPPSSSSS. Have a good excuse though, Just bought a 2008 F-150 Fx4. Sweet. And got to take it home tonight.HEEEE HEEEE. Won't miss the next one and I will work up a storm at the show.. Now maybe I will have to get a sled......or continue quadding in the desert in the winter??????????

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry I didnt make it people BUT. Congrats Dragonlady to bad its a Ford (kidding). Will be at the next one for sure. Probbally at the Snow Show in a couple of weeks. The reason didnt make it was a snowmobile meeting dealing with county and recreation vision into the future. By the attandance at meeting I think the future planners got the picture that snowmobiling WILL be here into the future.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Sorry I didnt make it people BUT. Congrats Dragonlady to bad its a Ford (kidding). Will be at the next one for sure. Probbally at the Snow Show in a couple of weeks. The reason didnt make it was a snowmobile meeting dealing with county and recreation vision into the future. By the attandance at meeting I think the future planners got the picture that snowmobiling WILL be here into the future.

HEY GLEN: HOW MANY PEOPLE SHOWED UP??:confused: AND THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT ENOUGH TO WEAR SUNGLASSES, OR WHAT???:cool:

the Champ

Reaction score
Had a good time tonight, heard some lies, and am glad I can finally put a face to a few of the bs'ers on the website, haha! Hope to see everyone soon!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
SnowandMud gathering @ Schanks...... A few pictures to share. Just met everyone this night, Great bunch of people.... Now the Bs part is out of the way.............. Let's ride !!!! Will post a few more. IN THE TOP PICTURE THESE ARE THE MEMBERS CLOCKWISE FROM BOTTOM LEFT: SLEDBUNNYRACING, THE CHAMP, CATMANDOO, RKNIGHT111(FOUNDER), TEYCO, KIM, GARYESE, SNOTWISTER, MURMINATOR(HIDING BEHIND TYLERG), TYLERG, SUMMITRIC.....

Attachments

• Snow and Mud 001.jpg
    Snow and Mud 001.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 85
  • Snow and Mud 002.jpg
    Snow and Mud 002.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Snow and Mud 003.jpg
    Snow and Mud 003.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 90
  • Snow and Mud 004.jpg
    Snow and Mud 004.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 85
  • Snow and Mud 005.jpg
    Snow and Mud 005.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 96
  • Snow and Mud 006.jpg
    Snow and Mud 006.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 94
  • Snow and Mud 007.jpg
    Snow and Mud 007.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 88
Last edited by a moderator:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
More Snow and Mud round up @ Schanks THESE ARE THE MEMBERS THAT SHUT THE PLACE DOWN...LOL... CLOCKWISE FROM BOTTOM LEFT: SLEDBUNNYRACING, THE CHAMP, RKNIGHT111(FOUNDER), BIGFOOT, MURMINATOR, TYLERG, SUMMITRIC..........

Attachments

• Snow and Mud 009.jpg
    Snow and Mud 009.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 92
  • Snow and Mud 010.jpg
    Snow and Mud 010.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 99
  • Snow and Mud 011.jpg
    Snow and Mud 011.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 89
Last edited by a moderator:

GRD

Reaction score
Looks like you guys had a good time.... To bad I wasn't able to make it down.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yup, Was A Good Time.... Good To Meet The "eastside" Boyz....... Should We Look At A More Central Location For November, Like Around Kingsway, Somewhere?? Or Should We Continue East, West, Like We Are Now???;)

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Just got my new jersey...... Right on !:thumbsup2::devildancing:

Attachments

• Snow and Mud 013.jpg
    Snow and Mud 013.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 90

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Good pics.. Too bad I had to work. Looked like a good turn out again.
Steve

the Champ

Reaction score
Great shots BigFoot!!! Can't wait for the next gathering!! Hopefuy I'll be able to make it!

Top Bottom