Saw grass and gravel today!

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sounds like a good name for a website,..

Grassandgravel-->where the sledding stops and the quading begins :)

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually the quads and motorhome look good for a change of pace.

But I really can't wait to start see the girls walking around in next too nothing cause it's so hot out compared to always seeing snow suits :eek:

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw a gopher yesterday, and saw 2 today, one was dead(he should have stayed underground one more day,lol)

An old farmer told me that gophers are ALWAYS out by the 16th of March !!! I was a little worried that it wouldn't come true this year, for all the snow we've had !! It must mean that spring is here !!!!!!! Ah hoo !!!!!!!!
Let the quadin begin !!!!!!

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spring is here for sure boys. Heard a meadow lark today! The brooks Jr. A hockey just finished up for the season tonight. All signs point to spring! I can even ride my quads in a hoodie instead of full ice fishing gear!

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But I really can't wait to start see the girls walking around in next too nothing cause it's so hot out compared to always seeing snow suits :eek:

If there is one thing I love about sylvan lake is that it's a beach town. Even if it is the town of "lift kits and fake t!ts"

Drako99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wanna ride but my only day off is Sunday and I'm going to the sportsman show. Damn stupid shift

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don's get too excited about spring just yet.
be sledding well into May around here.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Grass, Gravel, Gophers and Geese. Spring is here. No matter what mother nature is trying to tell us right now.

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn't Alberta weather great, one day it's shorts and a t-shirt and the next back to winter boots and a down-filled jacket. Got to love it !!!!! :p

Come on global warming................ I've got an idea !!!!! Stop burning firewood and start burning stryofoam. More heat = less snow !!! :d :d

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Woke up to 6 inches of snow this morning...left for town by 7:45 AM got home at 9:30 PM and we had about the same amount of snow as yesterday just a chit load more water. I'm thinking a set of silverbacks may be a necessity for this spring....don't know how to feel about that...

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys are crazy!!!!!:eek: I look out the office window in the summer when we have wells down and it's pouring rain, and dread the thought that I'll be on my fawkin quad in that crap as soon as I'm done my coffee.:(:(

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys are crazy!!!!!:eek: I look out the office window in the summer when we have wells down and it's pouring rain, and dread the thought that I'll be on my fawkin quad in that crap as soon as I'm done my coffee.:(:(

As soon as i see rain i start getting my gear on...:d

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I AM DONE WITH WINTER..

well i want to be anyways with all the hope in my little muddy heart.

mudbitchguy

Reaction score
Website
www.supergripatv.ca
Agreed.... done with winter... BTW off to Mexico on Thursday... +30 to 32 degree weather... hopefully when I get back the snow will be gone ( I can only pray) then its time to pull out the muddin machine and make some tracks!!!!!

See you guys in the mud, b/c there is going to be a sh!tload of it this year!! LOL

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed.... done with winter... BTW off to Mexico on Thursday... +30 to 32 degree weather... hopefully when I get back the snow will be gone ( I can only pray) then its time to pull out the muddin machine and make some tracks!!!!!

See you guys in the mud, b/c there is going to be a sh!tload of it this year!! LOL

Agreed, hope to ride with some S&M doods and doodettes this year.

And enjoy mexico, I got back about two weeks ago from there, its very nice there.

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Agreed, hope to ride with some S&M doods and doodettes this year.

And enjoy mexico, I got back about two weeks ago from there, its very nice there.

I hate both of you !!!!!!!!
I've been stuck (and some times literally) in this bloody snow and cold all winter !!!!!And I too am praying for all this snow to melt !!! Bring on Spring !!!!!

Top Bottom