Ride Rasmussen Style Riding Clinic...... 2012

• Thread starter ASEMotorsportsTyler
  • Start date

Where would you like to see this clinic held?

• Total voters

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually, it's one of those "you don't know what you don't know" kinda things. I've never been on a seld and have no idea what I'm in for. If all goes as planned, I'll be out just about every weekend trying to get good enough to hang with some of the more experienced riders.

I suggest the beginner class: it will whip your ass, regardless. Trust me. I've ridden with Rasmussen: let's just say that you are not allowed to take the trail down the mountain, and it doesn't matter how thick the trees are. Period. Just curious, but have you seen any of the "Schooled" series??

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I suggest the beginner class: it will whip your ass, regardless. Trust me. I've ridden with Rasmussen: let's just say that you are not allowed to take the trail down the mountain, and it doesn't matter how thick the trees are. Period. Just curious, but have you seen any of the "Schooled" series??

Never heard of them before, but just finished looking them up on YouTube. Holy crap!!! ...not sure whether I'm excited or terrified. Maybe I should see if he offers a children's version. :eek:

Last edited:

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

We are looking at bringing Bret Rasmussen up again this coming season to teach another riding clinic or two, this year we'd like to do 2 clinics, one for the "Beginner/Novice Rider" and one for the "Intermediate/Advanced Rider" We are basically looking to gauge interest in this program right now, we do not have any dates nailed down nor do we have a location as of yet.

Please respond if you would be interested, as well as answer the poll above as to where you would like to see the course held.

Thanks,

Tyler
ASE Motorsports

So ASE Tyler is redoing the beginner class???

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm interested, location don't quite matter cause its all a long haul lol and its surely beginners for me :p but if some of the ladies come ill chase them into the intermediate ;)

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm interested, location don't quite matter cause its all a long haul lol and its surely beginners for me :p but if some of the ladies come ill chase them into the intermediate ;)

That's the spirit!! I'm in if you are :) I have a few other girls and boys who would join us and make the experience one to remember!!

dbar7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im interested regardless is there any way to reserve a spot in the intermediate/experienced course ?

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea defiantly interested. Pefer Golden though because I sled their alot and live 4 hours away but Revey would be okay also. If you go Golden or Revey you will get alot of Albertians like myself to come

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definitely ineterested in the final location and cost. As i may just want to get in on this myself..

A

ASEMotorsportsTyler

Ok guys im just waiting on Bret to get me a invoice to determine the final pricing! But as for place i am hoping to have it in Valemount. I will keep you all updated as things fall into place!

Thanks
Tyler S
ASE Motosports

Top Bottom