renegade -X and red rincon 680 guys?

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey just wondering who the guys with the renegade x with 27" mudzillas and the red rincon with XTR's the ones that met some people in the muskeg and SOME HOW flipped and made his qad land on top of him at the snow and mud camp out.

well just wondering who you are on this website i was one of the kids there when it happened.

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol thats one of the reason i want one of them so i can get pics from them

Jeffy

Reaction score
hey hows it going my name is jeff bellamy user name is jeffy and thankyou very much to all u guys who helped get me and my quad out being under the water and under the quad kinda fkn sucks lol way more fun being on the quad thats under water lol will get pics later today or tommorow and thanks again cheers

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jeffy you sore today?haha
there are only 2 of us that acually go on this site from our group(me. im the one on the blue brute force and the other kid on the scrambler 500 also goes on here.

Dylan.B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey jeff i was the guy on the scrambler. no problem just glad your still hear. :beer: We gotta go riding again sometime. oh and thanks for the hat. Cant wait to see the pics, and cant believe that honda still runs.

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah jeff coem out to brule on friday or saturday?

Top Bottom