Pure Logic fuel box

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well Im have some issues with my sled and I think it might be the pure logic fuel box......does anyone have a used one cheap? I dont really want it since i want to put the "Boost-it" fuel box on......but I want to get the sled running with out any codes before I start changing it up......does anyone know if all Pure logic boxes are the same or do I need one just for a yamy? if you even have one that you will lend,rent,borrow,trade,ect....please let me know......I want to figure this dam thing out!

4mcntrls

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am sure that they are all different. Maybe the same box but different programing for sure. Did you try Travis @ OVS he might be able to help. tel:801-940-7777

tjc

Reaction score
it is dependent on the sled, in needs to match the stock harness. Do you have a nytro or an Apex?

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 06 apex......mine is spliced into the wiring harness....I guess the new PL box is plug and play.....the guy at pure logic said the box that I have was last built in 07.....the newer ones you dont have to cut the wire harness! if I keep sled...it will be getting a boost it box.....but sled is now alot cheaper! I want a bike!

it is dependent on the sled, in needs to match the stock harness. Do you have a nytro or an Apex?

Top Bottom