Powder jack

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Warrenty! lol I think it was 3 years.....so if this thing will lift the yamy for 3 years it has paid for it self......way cheaper than the hi-jacker.....

Last edited:

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have had a hi-jacker for 5 years since my first back surgery. Dare Ya laughed at it until the first time I jacked Turbo Darby's yammy with a 174" out of a creekbed. Would have taken us three hours to dig the beatch out. 10 minutes with hi-jacker.

Bought a powder jack to put on daughters sled. Got it and sent it right back. Bought another hi-jacker from Bill Harmon. Powder jack was cheesy compared to it.

Great thing about Bill and his daughter who own it - taked them a little to get back to you, but their customer service is second to none. Every time I change sleds - they refuse to take payment for a new mounting kit - they just send it out for free. I made a suggestion for improving the rear mounting bracket (using a built in strap). Bill machined two beautiful prototypes out of aluminum and sent them to me to test. Gratis. They work beautifully - just too expensive to mass produce. Real stand-up, honest guy.

Top Bottom