Pictures

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Fab We turned it up a notch this year with the new jersey Hope everyone likes it, and for those who don't to bad get over it. HA HA HA Just kidding. :perfect10::Cool9::headbanger:
BD

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We here it is the new custom Summer Sucks jersey for the 08/09 season. if anyone is interested let me asap as im putting a order. PM me your info.
P.S let me know your thoughts.
BigDawg

Attachments

• SummerSucksSept24.jpg
    SummerSucksSept24.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 113

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool video ..... I'll say Thanks to the guy who posted it (Murminator) .... & to the Star of all the action .... I think that would be you, "Catmando !"

Later ...

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
we here it is the new custom summer sucks jersey for the 08/09 season. If anyone is interested let me asap as im putting a order. Pm me your info.
P.s let me know your thoughts.
Bigdawg

nice bd... I'll get one... Ya gonna be at the next suds nite so i can order one???

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys i will not be at the next suds night as we are leaving to head down to Seattle Washington for the big WSSA snowmobile show, then the next weekend we will be in Edmonton. If people want the custom Jersey i need to know no later than Tuesday to order then and have then hear for the Edmonton Show.

Thx
BD

Attachments

• SummerSucksSept24.jpg
    SummerSucksSept24.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 96

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I'll say I made you a star...you have your own vid

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy3kB01a89I[/YOUTUBE]

Not sure Catman,Murm either just has WAY too much time on his hands or he's in love with you.....:eek::confused::confused:

Top Bottom